Chính sách đặt phòng và huỷ bỏ
Trừ khi có quy định khác, thanh toán đặt chỗ không được hoàn lại.
1. All rates quoted are inclusive of VAT and are subject to availability and alteration.
2. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information. smart city hostels does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information. We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different than what is stated on your confirmation.
3. The 10% deposit paid either via the smart city Web booking engine, one of our affiliate web sites, telephone, credit card, direct deposit or cheque is non-refundable.
4. All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival in full.
5. Arrival and Departure: smart city hostels are open 24 hours. Check-in time is from 3 p.m. onwards on the date of arrival and check-out time is on, or before, 10.00 a.m. on the date of departure. We will try to be as flexible as possible while still ensuring the smooth running of the hostel.
6. When making a reservation over the internet and you wish to extend your stay, you have to make a second, separate reservation for the extended date(s). If there is no online availability on the extended dates, it means that all our smart city beds are booked. You can then try to extend your stay when you arrive at the hostel.
7. Photo identification is required at check in for all guests. The accepted forms are a valid passport, national ID card or Photo Drivers Licence. All guests must also complete and sign a guest registration form.
8. Guests under the age of 18 years of age must stay in a private room with guardians they can not share in general dormitory rooms with persons that are not part of their own group or family. Under 18s are not allowed in the smart city bar after end of food service
9. For any special requests please do not hesitate to contact us direct by email or telephone.
Cancellations and amendments
1. smart city hostels has a strict 48 hours notice cancellation policy. All cancellations must be confirmed by e-mail or telephone.
2. Should you, for any reason, wish to cancel your booking, please advise us as soon as possible, and not later than 48 hours prior to the day of arrival. Should your cancellation be within the 48-hour period, the full amount for the first nights stay shall be charged to the credit card provided by smart city hostels.
3. If you inform us prior to the 48 hour cut-off period, only the 10% of total fee deposit shall be retained by smart city hostels. This fee shall be retained to cover administration costs.
4. Should any, or all, guests not arrive on the booked date of arrival, smart city hostels will charge to your credit card the full amount of the first nights accommodation for non-arriving guests and the remainder of the booking will be cancelled.
5. A booking deposit is taken at the time of booking and this is non-refundable.